Monday, August 16, 2010

Guten Tag

Hi Wed Tute at 10,

My real name is Jordan; Orlando is the fictional name used on the blog that I just recently created, The Virgin Woolf . For all those literature lovers who smile at intertextual references - maybe I am the only one. Feel free to follow, you are very very welcome. Blogging is a new experience for me, and a fantastic world that I hope we can have some fun in/on/with.

I am a second year Arts student, majoring in History, German and English, and I pretty much like anything to do with those subjects. In relation to this unit, I would say a passion for the narrative (presumed construct) and with reality (presumed natural) fuels me. Plus I enjoy experience new and wonderful things once unkown to me, and this unit is certainly a pleasant suprise.

For a recommended website, I think this site is pretty cool: Android. As the subtitle suggests, it is digital organic artwork by Andy Thomas. If you ever wondered what a combination of the organic and the mechanical looks like, it will interest you.

Cheers, Jordan (Orlando)

No comments:

Post a Comment