Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The islander

Hey guys I'm Nadine a multicultural package born in Cape Town, raised in beautiful Mauritius and I'm half German, half Mauritian. This is my third and final year here at UWA majoring in German and Communication, and next year I have decided to throw myself into the real world and get a job, I hope. My dream is to work for French Vogue as an artistic director or stylist, as art, photography and fashion have always been a passion of mine! But realistically speaking, in the immediate future I'd like to work for a film production agency (another passion of mine) or a fashion magazine.

I actually only discovered blogs a couple of months ago, mostly all related to fashion and photography, and have come across some pretty cool ones. Style Voyeur is Perth blog all about fashion and I found this so interesting because I always assumed that Perth was really backwards regarding fashion. Another blog I visit quit often is Garance Dore as it mixes beautiful photography and illustrations with cutting edge trends and fashion.

Hope you guys enjoy, see you in class Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment