Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hi guys

Hello, my name is Claire. (Apologies for the late introduction.)

This is my third year at UWA but my first studying Communications, which I love. I currently work at Baker's Delight and have worked at various other cafes / patisseries / foodstuffs stores since I finished school. I love food, and totally believe that doing something like food styling or food photography for a magazine like Donna Hay would be one of the most perfect dream jobs. Ideally though I'd like to have a career / portfolio similar to Jonas Akerlund's, successfully dabbling in photography, commercials, film and music videos. When pigs fly! Yeah.

I rarely use the internet, but I do own a mobile and an ipod, and watch a lot of tv. This is my first blogging attempt (!) and I really hope the hyperlink has worked.

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment