Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello

Hey everyone, I'm Lilian. I'm a third year communication studies student majoring in English. I was born and raised in Perth, but my parents and the rest of my family are from Malaysia. I really like assignments like this that arn't essays, because to be honest, essay writing drains my soul. Last year of uni; I can't wait to graduate, but at the same time I'm freaking out about what to do next. Though anything involving art, live music and/or travel would make my day.
I absolutely love any visual form of creativity, including film, photography, fashion, design and illustration. Ffffound is one of my favourite sites, which is pretty much a constantly updated collection of these things that inspire me. I also waste a lot of time on Lookbook. Also extremely inspiring for those who are into fashion/photography. Olivia L. is my favourite person on there, and she also has her own blog. Got to be the coolest 17 year old ever, no?
Not really sure what else to write, so I shall leave it at that. See you all tomorrow. And for the record, finding parking at 10am is the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment