Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ZIMBABWEAN IN THE BLOCK!!!!!

Hey There guys,
Im Tarryn Zelow, officially born and raised in Zimbabwe, which is my comfort Zone.It is one of the most beautiful countries in the World, where we have the privilege of seeing wild elephants, lion, leopards etc roam the bush freely. I commute between Perth and Zim during the year, but am basically here just to study. I Live with 2 of my friends, one from Zimbabwe and the other from Mauritius and we all doing this unit together which is great. Luckily, unlike most Zimbabweans, i have Aussie Citizenship which is of coarse a great benefit for me.=) I am 20 years old, turning 21 in dec and am currently in my final year of doing a bachelor of arts, majoring in anthropology. It was not something i came here wanting to study, but as time has moved on i have grown to love it. I am planning on moving to Cape Town, South Africa next year to study nutrition, and then once that has been done i am planning to find a job in WHO(World Health Organisation) which is something i am very passionate about, because it involves helping others who are less fortunate than us, and i strongly believe we need more people like that in our world. I Love Fashion, Animals and Sport, and i spend heaps of my free time surfing online shops like Forever New so check out the site... ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Well thats it for now guys, but you'll be hearing more from me soon... bye now

No comments:

Post a Comment