Monday, August 16, 2010

Your guess is as good as mine Mr Tugboat. Frame the Penguins! Hurrah!

Hey guys,

So, I'm quite new to this whole blogging phenomenon, so bear with me, most of my posts probably won't make any sense.

The write up for this is to "write an introduction of yourself" as you all know, so here goes:
I'm in 3rd year uni, although I'm really in my first semester of straight arts, so I'm still doing a few (thankfully) first year units, as well as 2nd level Anthropology and Womens Studies units (my two majors). I like rain, I kayak, climb and I cycle quite a bit too. I don't really have a favorite website, although I'm a bit of a fan of De-motivational Posters because they make me laugh and I think they're an interesting dialogue on contemporary society's views on things. I grew up in the hills, but now I live in the city and I dislike being surrounded by people all the time. I also sometimes wonder whether humanity is actually capable of surviving itself. We seem to be about to plummet headfirst into our own demise. I'd like to think that won't happen though. I can hope.

I'm not really sure what else I'm meant to write here, so I'll leave it at that for now I think,
Cheerio, Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment